Data Controller (Holder)Lady Monika Bacardi, Boulevard d’Italie 34 – 98000 Monaco Ville (MC-Monaco), email: email@example.com
Protection of personal dataPursuant to the effects of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter the “Code”), and of EU Regulation 679/2016 on General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), the following information is being processed.
1. Types of personal data processedNo registration is required to access the Site.
Data relating to connection and navigation within the Site (such as the URI, Uniform Resource Identifier, addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response , the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment) are collected for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning.
2. Links to other sitesThe present Policy is relative only for the present Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through connection links. We take no responsibility for handling of the personal data provided by users to external parties or to any websites linked to this Site.
3. Profiling and / or personalization toolsWe are using cookies, text files that are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and stored in the hard disk of the user’s PC when he visits the Site. The cookie allows the Site to identify the user’s PC through the information stored in it every time the user reconnects to the Site through that PC.
Cookies do not collect information directly identifying the user. In fact, through cookies we cannot trace any directly identifying personal information (e.g.: name, surname), unless provided directly by the user. Furthermore, another website cannot use a cookie issued by the Site to access information stored on the user’s computer. Once saved on your computer, the cookie can only be read by the website that created it.
4. What types of cookies do we useTechnical cookies
These are the cookies used in order to facilitate navigation and therefore data transmission within the network or data essential to provide the service offered by the Site. These cookies are usually temporary, or so-called “session cookies”, and are sent by the Site to the user’s computer while browsing, but are stored exclusively for the duration of the browsing session itself. This means that when the user closes his browser, these cookies are automatically deleted and are no longer stored on the computer. They consist of random numbers generated by the server and are used to allow safe and efficient navigation within the Site.
These cookies facilitate the user’s navigation within the Site, for example, by remembering the data provided by the user when filling in forms on the Site (so-called user input cookies), by recognizing the user after he already logged into the Site (so-called authentication cookies),by customizing the site interface based on the preferences indicated by the user, by collecting information, in an aggregate form, on the number of site visits and the most visited pages (so-called analytics cookies), etc.
These cookies do not require the user’s prior and express consent as they only provide the service requested by the user of the Site (pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code).
4.1 Information on the released cookies
Regarding the cookies used on the Site, we provide the following information:
1) Purpose of collection: cookies are used (i) to facilitate navigation within the Site or to carry out statistical and anonymous analysis / site functional testing (technical cookies);
2) Collected data: we store the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
3) Validity of cookies: the Site uses session cookies (i.e., cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed).
4) Need for acceptance of cookies: the acceptance of cookies is not mandatory but their eventual deactivation, while still allowing navigation within the Site, might make it impossible to release certain content and features of the Site.
5) Deactivation and deletion of cookies: it is possible to deactivate / activate cookies at any time.
In any case, you can disable/enable or delete cookies at any time by using the settings of your web browser. In particular, if you wish not to receive cookies, you can set your browser to get a warning of the presence of a cookie, thus being able to decide whether to accept it or not; you can also automatically refuse all cookies by activating the appropriate option in the browser.
To do so, you can consult the information contained in the browser’s User Manual (so-called Help Page) or click on the following links:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=itMicrosoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookiesInternet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookiesMozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookieSafari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265Data communication: the information collected through cookies is confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it&gl=itMatomo: https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/
5. Rights of interested partiesPursuant to art. 7 of the Code, you have the right to request from the Data Collector the information on the processing of your data, including, 1) to obtain, without delay, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you; 2) to get: a) the indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the type of the processing carried out with electronic tools, of the identification details of the Data Collector or Data Controller, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them being data controllers or their agents; updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full text of the Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 can be consulted on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Contacto Lady Monika Bacardi